Monday, April 22, 2013

Hello My Dear Preschool Parents!

Hello FAB Preschool Parents!

        What a beautiful day it was today!  If we can only get the temperatures to cooperate, right?!

 I will not be at school for the next few days.  My brother Mark, who has been struggling with colon cancer, is now at the end of his life.  I will be spending the next days at his side, along with the rest of my sisters, helping him with this last journey of his life.  I humbly ask for your support and prayers once again:) for my family and for my brother.  Mrs. Bloom and I have set plans into place to ensure that fun and learning continues in our preschool.  Thank you for your continued love and support.  You are all very precious to me.


     SPRING FUNDRAISER:

As you know, we are working on our Thirty-One Spring Fundraiser.  This raffle ticket fundraiser ends on APRIL 25th.  This is the day that ALL monies and tickets MUST be in.    All proceeds go to helping with the purchase of furniture and supplies for our new classroom for the morning Pre-K Polar Bears. Thanks so much in advance for your continued support for our school.



 MORNING  DROP OFF:

      I know that morning drop off can be taxing and a trial however I need your help.  It has come to my attention that a few preschool vehicles are driving down the center of Pearl St. to get ahead of the crowd. PLEASE do not do this.  In the end, it gains nothing and can cause serious injury to both preschool and the remaining elementary children who are also trying to get to school.  I ask for everyone to practice patience and Chrisitan love.  Thanks:)


CONCLUSION:

       May your week be a joyful and happy one...even in the face of our daily trials. Remember..."When God closes a door, He opens a window at the same time."