Sunday, March 24, 2013

Thank you for the prayers and support!

Hello Preschool Families,

     Over the past few months, my mother Nancy Vehorn has been part of many of your prayers and thoughts.  I want to extend my deepest appreciation for all those prayers and the show of support and love you have extend to me.  My mother Nancy, passed peacefully into eternal life with our Lord and Savior on Saturday evening March 23rd.
    Many of you have asked me to post  as to where services will be done.  The viewing of this beautiful and graced child of God will be Tuesday March 26th at Hogenkamp Funeral Home in Minster Ohio.  The funeral will be at Holy Redeemer Church in New Bremen Ohio.
     Thank you all again for your love and support.  You are a blessing of God for me and my family. 
My hope is that your family will celebrate the Holy Week and Easter with joy !  I know it does my heart good to know that Mom will be celebrating the joy of the resurrected Christ in Heaven.  I love you all!

                                                                           Mrs. Burd